Deciphering the creepiest pictures on the interweb

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm Not Crying

The white streaks in my red face paint are there on purpose. It's not my pale flesh revealed from tears pouring out. I don't care that we lost, I'm not really that big a fan. I want to stay here at the empty arena 4 hours after the game ended, I told my ride to leave without me. I didn't sit in throw up, I took my pants off because I was hot and wanted people to be able to see my boots. I'm having a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. In Germany we have not sports like this - for what team does this man play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dieter, this man is no athlete. He is a fat tub of crap. If he played for a team, they would be called "The Fat Tubs of Crap" and his job on the team would be eating fat tubs of crap. I know my description of him is harsh and unkind, but I have to set an example for you, my new German friend, that this fat tub of crap is not the best that America has to offer. By the by, he appears to be an Oklahoma State University fan, which is a state that I envision to be full of fat tubs of crap.

    ReplyDelete