Deciphering the creepiest pictures on the interweb

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fuuuuuuucccccccck! An Ode to Bold Action

To fly for a moment is divine.
To leap off the ledge and feel the rush of blood in my ears,
To soak up the drunken adoration, to hear the cheers.
In this moment I swallow fear like wine,

Heroes are born of bold action.
Failures on the path to greatness are expected,
but the eventual victory is why their statue's erected.
Though, before then I may end up in traction.

Before I lept I was just like you.
We rented this beach house together on Cape Cod,
But since then I've taken strides to become a God.
And if this works, I know you'll jump too.

I don't care if this was a bad decision.
My mind was free before I lept.
No rules or reason to compromise or upset.
So whether I live or die,
My only care was to try,
And move my life forward without pause for revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment